Careers at Labspec
Opportunities For Learning & Growth
We are committed to creating an inspiring work place for everyone. We absolutely believe the importance of diversity within Labspec. Diversity is the philosophy of who we are as a company. You are more than an employee at Labspec.
Respect and recognition of performance is an inextricable part of our culture. Consistent performance becomes the benchmark for growth opportunities, job rotations, renumeration, reward and recognition. We provide equal opportunities to our employees to grow both horizontally & vertically through cross functional ,cross business and cross location job rotations. This gives immense opportunities to professionals to add value to them and satisfy their career aspirations.
Labspec Biochemicals Ltd is forging ahead in the global markets. We invite you to join us. Come and fulfill your cherished dreams & ambitions by joining our dynamic team of young professionals. You may apply against existing vacancies, alternatively create and maintain your CV online on our database and we shall revert to you as and when the suitable position befitting your experience & expertise.
We currently have the following vacant positions. All interested applicants can submit their CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc this email email@example.com
before 10th May 2020.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Level: Volunteer, internship
Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
The interns should be prepared to work in a fast –paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales and marketing of medical and Biotechnology products.
Monthly Allowance will be provided
- Develop and report on weekly and monthly markets
- Identify emerging markets and competition.
- Organize and attend marketing activities
- Plan and participate in expos and exhibitions
- Resent sales, revenue and expenses to the management team
- Degree/diploma in sales and market or equivalent
- Innovative and creative with the ability to think
- Ability to mobilize marketing teams and be a good team leader
- Excellent communication, articulate and presentation
- Ability to build networks.
- Those who have done medical or science based courses will have an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the subject (Sales and Marketing Intern-Nairobi) before 10th December 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.